CABEÇA(suporte) PENTAIR CLARIS GEN2 HEAD 3/8" BSP
Precio de venta
EVERPURE® CLARIS GEN2 3/8" BSP HEAD
DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR USE WITH CLARIS REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGES
Coffee and Espresso
Hot Drink Vending
Combi Steamers and Self-Cooking Systems
Steam Cookers and Ovens
Brewed Iced Tea
Commercial-quality filter head is designed exclusively to fit Claris filter cartridges
Solid, durable construction is ideal for foodservice and vending applications
Engineered for durability, strength and longevity
Tamper proof bypass settings
- Fast change out - locks with only a 45° turn
- Built-in flush port
- Auto shut-off
- Quick and easy adjustable bypass; key provided
- Flow restrictor
- Backflow restrictor
System can be operated horizontally or vertically, depending on the space available
- The system can be operated freestanding, lying horizontally or mounted vertically.
- If mounting vertically to a wall, securely connect the mounting bracket to the wall using suitable screws.
- Water pressure at the filter system inlet must not exceed 116 psi (8 bar). A pressure reducer valve must be installed on the water supply side of the filter system if the inlet pressure exceeds 116 psi (8 bar).
- Shut-off valve must be installed upstream of the filter.
- Refer to Installation, Operation & Maintenance Manual for cartridge flushing and startup.
- Change Claris cartridge when its pre-calculated water volume has been reached or at least once a year.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Do not use hardness test strips to check for hardness reduction, please use titration kit to check for hardness reduction.
5.3" H x 3.9" W x 4.9" D
(13.5 cm x 10 cm x 12.4 cm)
Electrical Connection: None required
Claris™ is a trademark of Aquis, GmbH
Everpure Claris water treatment systems (excluding replaceable elements) are covered by a limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year after date of purchase. Everpure replaceable elements (filter cartridges and water treatment cartridges) are covered by a limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year after date of purchase. See printed warranty for details. Everpure will provide a copy of the warranty upon request.