GRINDER TIMEMORE C2
About this item
- The best cost-effective choice-TIMEMORE C2 Grinder. Stainless steel burr-CNC machining. Double bearing central axis positioning-uniform grinding particles. Burr size 38mm-efficient grinding of coffee beans.
- Convenient to carry : The body weighs 430g, while maintaining a light weight and a moderate sense of weight and luxury. It is ideal not only for home use but also for carrying outdoors or traveling.
- Roughness adjustment function : Adjustable in about 36 steps. You can easily grind the desired roughness from fine to coarse with the adjustment nut.
- Excellent Burr : The milling blade with 55-58HRC hardness in 5-axis CNC machining realizes uniform grinding with almost no excessively coarse grains. At the same time, the generation of fine powder is minimized.
- Labor-saving performance : The smoother movement is realized as the handle keeps turning for a while even if you release your hand due to the built-in bearing. In addition, a compact body of 52 mm that is easy to grasp even for small hands. and it is possible to grind lightly with very little force.
Timemore Grinder Comparison
|Model:||Chestnut C2||Chestnut NANO||Chestnut Slim||Chestnut G1||NANO Plus||Slim Plus||G1 Plus|
|Burr Type:||Stainless steel||Stainless steel or Titanium-coated steel||Titanium-coated stainless steel||Stainless steel or Titanium-coated steel||E+B||E+B||Titanium-coated E+B|
|Preferred Application:||Filter||Depends on burr choice||Espresso||Depends on burr choice||Multi-Use||Multi-Use||Multi-Use|