FILTRO PENTAIR CLARIS ULTRA 2000 Cartridge EVERPURE
The Everpure Claris Ultra 2000 Filter Cartridge offers the latest technology from Pentair Everpure, effectively combining mineral reduction and corrosion protection alongside an integrated carbon block filter, all inside one compact filter cartridge.
Specially developed for hot drinks applications, the Claris Ultra is trusted worldwide to deliver the highest quality brewed coffee, espresso and hot drinks whilst also being suitable for crystal clear ice making.
Please note: Everpure Claris Ultra Duoblend Head sold separately.
Observação: A cabeça(suporte) do filtro deve ser comprada separadamente.
FEATURING A TWO-STEP WATER TREATMENT PROCESS:
- Softening– Ion Exchange: Alkalinity softener and decarbonization.
- Sequestering– Stabilizes mineral content using sequestering anions.
This ensures the water has balanced alkalinity and mineral composition with a stable, close to neutral pH, resulting in the ideal ingredient water for maximising coffee and hot drinks flavours, whilst also protecting the machinery from internal corrosion and downtime.
- Effectively prevents scale formation on drip coffee, espresso and tea brewers and small ice machines.
- Prevents sudden pH drops from decarbonization filters and maintains optimal pH levels for clear ice cubes and the best tasting, highest quality drip coffee and espresso.
- Eliminates undesirable cloudiness, organic impurities and chlorine, off-taste and odour residues in the water.
- Ensures the lowest operation costs, less machine downtime and repairs.
- Features a small footprint – ideal for use when space is at a premium.
Micron Rating: 5 μm
- Capacity: Up to 20,000 litres or 12 months, whichever comes first
- Flow Rate: 1.9 litres per minute
- Standards: Tested and certified to NSF and ANSI standards
- Operating Temperature: 4°C to 30°C
- Operating Pressure: 2-8 bar.
- Dimensions: 471mm (h) x 175mm (w)
Please note: Everpure Claris Ultra Duoblend Head sold separately.Observação: A cabeça(suporte) do filtro deve ser comprada separadamente